Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Best pitcher in the universe

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,616

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    I say keep running him into the ground so he doesn't trouble me in the playoffs.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Elk Rapids, Mi.
    Posts
    12,874

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    He's an overscout then. He shouldn't accrue 15% seafat with a 70 endurance on 33 starts and 250 innings. I've run guys out there 35-40 times a year and they might get to 5-6% seafat, which doesnt hurt them in the playoffs.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,199

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    Quote Originally Posted by CyMaddux31 View Post
    He's an overscout then. He shouldn't accrue 15% seafat with a 70 endurance on 33 starts and 250 innings. I've run guys out there 35-40 times a year and they might get to 5-6% seafat, which doesnt hurt them in the playoffs.
    It actually does hurt them considerably. Impacts their recovery rate as well as max EN points available.
    I just can't look its killing me
    And taking control
    Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
    Swimming through sick lullabies
    Choking on your alibis
    But it's just the price I pay
    Destiny is calling me
    Open up my eager eyes
    Cause I'm Mr Brightside

  4. #14

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    Seafat is a bad bad bad on any pitcher you want to use in your 3-man rotation. Im with dp on this one, gotta make sure the new owners are informed properly.

    http://help.csfbl.com/wiki/4/enhanced-fatigue-system
    Last edited by humie87; February 1, 2016 at 05:02 PM.
    36-23 WS record

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    122

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    My boy sydney Morris just won his 500th career game. Has 14 cy young awards and 22 all star appearances.
    https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4151401

    Correction: He was just awarded his 15th Cy Young, at the age of 43! I've been playing for over 10 years now, and have never had anyone like this guy.
    Last edited by Mark Goodrich; February 23, 2018 at 08:58 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,202

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Goodrich View Post
    My boy sydney Morris just won his 500th career game. Has 14 cy young awards and 22 all star appearances.
    https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4151401
    He has a pretty good case. He's 500-118, and his HOF score is 388.15. Crazy. I've never had any player who was that good for that long.
    "There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

  7. #17

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    500 wins , crazy milestone.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Elk Rapids, Mi.
    Posts
    12,874

    Re: Best pitcher in the universe

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpaton View Post
    It actually does hurt them considerably. Impacts their recovery rate as well as max EN points available.
    95 to 100 EN is not enough of an impact in the playoffs to have any significant affect . they will regen to 95 instead of 100. You're talking about 1-2 outs worth of pitches here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •