Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Join a Mentor League

Join a Mentor League

Introducing the newest and best way to enjoy and master CSFBL. Learn from the best while competing against the best. We've designated 10 senior owners as official CSFBL Mentors. And 10 well established leagues steeped in CSFBL history and veteran ownership as official Mentor Leagues. Each of these leagues have been paired with a dedicated Mentor and available teams in these leagues will go to new CSFBLers and Greek Leaguers, who will receive 'on the job training' from their Mentor. Now all users can compete and win in even the most challenging of leagues...with a little help from your mentor!

If you'd like to join a Mentor League, just post in this thread. Or you can find me (smittias) or one of the mentors on chat or send us a PM or an email. Some Mentor Leagues sim at 2, 4 or 8 games a day. Various salary caps. Some with live (forum) drafts, some without. Something for everyone.Feel free to join multiple leagues and get guidance from multiple mentors! Stop flying solo in the Greek leagues. Learn to play CSFBL the right way by joining a Mentor League!

LeagueMentorGames Per DaySalary CapLive Draft?Commissioners?
    BAGIMiroku20X64$50milNoYes
    Independent Baseballbenster32$60milYesYes
    MLB MideasternMNTwinsFan10018$60milYesYes
    MLB New Schoolhumie874$60milNoYes
    MLB ReMake - AADirtball8$55milYesYes
    MLB Worldjkoller4$60milNoYes
    Pacific Coast LeagueBoicey4$65milYesYes
    THE Eta Rhosmartbenny244$55milYesYes
    Xtra Basespigge8$75milYesYes
    Years of GloryDomer8$60milYesYes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CSFBL on Twitter: www.twitter.com/csfbl

CSFBL on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ComputerSimulatedFantasyBaseballLeague
    Last edited by smittias; July 11, 2015 at 12:56 PM.

Re: The "I Want to Join a Mentor League" thread

I would love to join a mentor league. I have played on and off over the last 9 years, but have never gotten in a league that was consistently active for multiple seasons. Active leagues keep me engaged and I would a chance to be in one and mentored about key things to look for. My account is named HanksHomies and I would love to have a shot to learn from a mentor!!

I would like to join a mentor league... Been playing since 2004
    "...turns out you don't grip a baseball. Baseball grips you".

I'd join one, the perfect league would be 8 games/day without a live draft.

Though, looking at the list, I think I already have a team in one (MLB NewSchool)

Just a note on Years of Glory: It is supposed to be an 8/day league, but due to ownership levels has been forced back to 4/day. Once the league is full again I'll bump it back up to 8/day.

I would like to take New Jersey in the BAGI league.

Quote Originally Posted by Brew Daddy View Post
    I would like to take New Jersey in the BAGI league.
    Done! I'm sure miroku, the leagues mentor, will be reaching out to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RyckyRych View Post
    I'd join one, the perfect league would be 8 games/day without a live draft.

Though, looking at the list, I think I already have a team in one (MLB NewSchool)
    Humie will provide mentorship in New School. Would you like a team in BAGI and/or MLB World? Those are the other Mentor Leagues that don't currently run forum drafts.

That being said, I encourage everyone to consider the benefits of forum drafts. Personally, I find it a thousand times easier to post a selection in the forums when my turn is up then to try to rank an entire draft list in an auto-draft. If you haven't tried a forum draft...give it a shot. Especially in a mentor league where someone is there to help you!

Quote Originally Posted by oly3 View Post
    I would like to join a mentor league... Been playing since 2004
    Couldn't tell if you are serious or joking. But if you are looking to learn more about the game from a mentor...sounds great! Just let us know which league you'd like to join or we can recommend one.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrobbins222 View Post
    I would love to join a mentor league. I have played on and off over the last 9 years, but have never gotten in a league that was consistently active for multiple seasons. Active leagues keep me engaged and I would a chance to be in one and mentored about key things to look for. My account is named HanksHomies and I would love to have a shot to learn from a mentor!!
    good messaging with you yesterday...thanks for being the first person to sign up for a mentor league! i know dirtball is talking to you about remake AA which sounds like a great fit. have fun and good luck!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast