Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: ALTRTA Trades Completed

Re: ALTRTA Trades Completed

Quote Originally Posted by orangecat13748 View Post
    Renville and Augusta are swapping #5 overall picks.
    Renville gets Augusta's this year (2115).
    Augusta gets Renville's next year (2116).
    Pimp - can you make the adjustment in this year's draft? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickLaptop View Post
    Two trades involving Cambridge...

https://www.csfbl.com/league/1695/trades/2115#trade

Status From Player To
    Accepted Arlington Astronauts 1st round draft pick (#1 overall) Cambridge Hawks
    Cambridge Hawks Marquise Fields Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks Harry Culler Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks Garrett McMorrow Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks 1st round draft pick (#13 overall) Arlington Astronauts
    Trade comments: Part 1/2 Includes swap of 2117 1sts (Pick 8 for Pick 23)
    Accepted Arlington Astronauts Ryan Williams Cambridge Hawks
    Cambridge Hawks Clyde Medina Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks Wayne Bishop Arlington Astronauts
    Trade comments: Part 2/2

Accepted Cambridge Hawks 1st round draft pick (#1 overall) Ming Dynasty 100,000 Eunuchs
    Cambridge Hawks George Garcia Ming Dynasty 100,000 Eunuchs
    Ming Dynasty 100,000 Eunuchs Ryan Gabriel Cambridge Hawks
    Trade comments: + Ming's 2116 #3 & 2117 #22 & 2118 #6... for Cambridge 2118 #7

In short for 2116... #3 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge
    In short for 2117... #22 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge, #8 pick goes from Arlington to Cambridge, #23 pick goes from Cambridge to Arlington
    In short for 2118... #6 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge, #7 pick goes from Cambridge to Ming
    Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza View Post
    + a conditional 2nd rounder from Cambridge
    Bold have been updated. I dont see the conditional 2nd rounder's year, nor the condition.
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.

Cambridge Hawks 2nd round draft pick (#28 overall) Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks 2nd round draft pick (#47 overall) Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks 3rd round draft pick (#52 overall) Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks J Wade Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks N Dotson Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks B Guzzi Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Noll-Nittany Challengers R Myrick Cambridge Hawks
    Noll-Nittany Challengers G Shade Cambridge Hawks
    Noll-Nittany Challengers 1st round draft pick (#13 overall) Cambridge Hawks
    Trade comments: 2117 Cambridge 2nd round pick to Noll-Nittany, 2117 Noll-Nittany #2 overall pick to Cambridge, 2117 #22 pick goes from Cambridge (via Ming) to Noll-Nittany, 2119 #18 overall pick from Cambridge to NN
    Franchise Four
    Founder [ReMake Community, MLB ReMake, AAA ReMake, AA ReMake]
    AA ReMake Commissioner (2124-Present)

In short for 2117... #22 pick goes from Ming to Noll-Nittany, #8 pick goes from Arlington to Cambridge, #23 pick goes from Cambridge to Arlington, #2 pick goes from Noll-Nittany to Cambridge, Cambridge 2nd round pick to Noll-Nittany
    In short for 2118... #6 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge, #7 pick goes from Cambridge to Ming
    In short for 2119... #18 pick goes from Cambridge to Noll-Nittany
    Franchise Four

Cambridge Hawks John Tucker Chicago Lords
    Chicago Lords Jesse Solomon Cambridge Hawks
    Chicago Lords Loren King Cambridge Hawks
    Trade comments: Chicago sends 2119 #10 overall pick to Cambridge. Cambridge sends 2118 and 2119 2nd round picks to Chicago.

In short for 2117... #22 pick goes from Ming to Noll-Nittany, #8 pick goes from Arlington to Cambridge, #23 pick goes from Cambridge to Arlington, #2 pick goes from Noll-Nittany to Cambridge, Cambridge 2nd round pick to Noll-Nittany
    In short for 2118... #6 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge, #7 pick goes from Cambridge to Ming, Cambridge 2nd round pick goes to Chicago
    In short for 2119... #18 pick goes from Cambridge to Noll-Nittany, #10 pick goes from Chicago to Cambridge, Cambridge 2nd round pick goes to Chicago
    Franchise Four

Two trades involving Cambridge...

https://www.csfbl.com/league/1695/trades/2115#trade

Status From Player To
    Accepted Arlington Astronauts 1st round draft pick (#1 overall) Cambridge Hawks
    Cambridge Hawks Marquise Fields Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks Harry Culler Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks Garrett McMorrow Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks 1st round draft pick (#13 overall) Arlington Astronauts
    Trade comments: Part 1/2 Includes swap of 2117 1sts (Pick 8 for Pick 23)
    Accepted Arlington Astronauts Ryan Williams Cambridge Hawks
    Cambridge Hawks Clyde Medina Arlington Astronauts
    Cambridge Hawks Wayne Bishop Arlington Astronauts
    Trade comments: Part 2/2

Accepted Cambridge Hawks 1st round draft pick (#1 overall) Ming Dynasty 100,000 Eunuchs
    Cambridge Hawks George Garcia Ming Dynasty 100,000 Eunuchs
    Ming Dynasty 100,000 Eunuchs Ryan Gabriel Cambridge Hawks
    Trade comments: + Ming's 2116 #3 & 2117 #22 & 2118 #6... for Cambridge 2118 #7

In short for 2116... #3 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge
    In short for 2117... #22 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge, #8 pick goes from Arlington to Cambridge, #23 pick goes from Cambridge to Arlington
    Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza View Post
    + a conditional 2nd rounder from Cambridge
    Cambridge Hawks 2nd round draft pick (#28 overall) Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks 2nd round draft pick (#47 overall) Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks 3rd round draft pick (#52 overall) Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks J Wade Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks N Dotson Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Cambridge Hawks B Guzzi Noll-Nittany Challengers
    Noll-Nittany Challengers R Myrick Cambridge Hawks
    Noll-Nittany Challengers G Shade Cambridge Hawks
    Noll-Nittany Challengers 1st round draft pick (#13 overall) Cambridge Hawks
    Trade comments: 2117 Cambridge 2nd round pick to Noll-Nittany, 2117 Noll-Nittany #2 overall pick to Cambridge, 2117 #22 pick goes from Cambridge (via Ming) to Noll-Nittany, 2119 #18 overall pick from Cambridge to NN
    In short for 2119... #18 pick goes from Cambridge to Noll-Nittany
    Cambridge Hawks John Tucker Chicago Lords
    Chicago Lords Jesse Solomon Cambridge Hawks
    Chicago Lords Loren King Cambridge Hawks
    Trade comments: Chicago sends 2119 #10 overall pick to Cambridge. Cambridge sends 2118 and 2119 2nd round picks to Chicago.

In short for 2118... #6 pick goes from Ming to Cambridge, #7 pick goes from Cambridge to Ming, Cambridge 2nd round pick goes to Chicago
    In short for 2119... #18 pick goes from Cambridge to Noll-Nittany, #10 pick goes from Chicago to Cambridge, Cambridge 2nd round pick goes to Chicago

all the highlighted moves have been processed for 2117
    I love it when you hate me.... in fake baseball games... not in real life... what are you my mother?

Simple Rules:

1. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or an elite player, then don't take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

4. Win how you want to win in this game. A lot of us try to define what is the best way or the worst way. Take the easy road and take the easy wins. Then, later, when you realize how boring that can be, find the hard ways to win. Then, show others.

Did the River Rats trade away their 1st for this season or does the order just need to be updated? I don't see anything anywhere but I do not have a 1st for some reason. I completed zero trades last season.

Quote Originally Posted by marsupial311 View Post
    Did the River Rats trade away their 1st for this season or does the order just need to be updated? I don't see anything anywhere but I do not have a 1st for some reason. I completed zero trades last season.

sorry about that, i had two errors in the draft order. you own pick 15 and montreal pick 10

Simple Rules:

Quote Originally Posted by bigdbpimpin1 View Post
    sorry about that, i had two errors in the draft order. you own pick 15 and montreal pick 10
    Thanks for checking it out!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031