Thread: Lambda Psi Psi Trade Talk

Lambda Psi Psi Trade Talk

I know almost no one visits this forum but in case you do, it might be worth getting a little trade discussion going for the upcoming offseason.

Re: Lambda Psi Psi Trade Talk

After the WS concludes, Salisbury would like to move a starting pitcher.

SP James Boddie - Only 26 years old and a solid power pitcher. Good mid-rotation guy.

Return value is negotiable.

Looking to trade SP Willie Webb. He won 19 games with a 3.48 ERA over 250+ innings in 1999. He lost his spot in the rotation due to a pair of young aces being called up for this season. Would love to get a slugger in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortablylomb View Post
    Looking to trade SP Willie Webb. He won 19 games with a 3.48 ERA over 250+ innings in 1999. He lost his spot in the rotation due to a pair of young aces being called up for this season. Would love to get a slugger in return.
    I still have Webb and would like to move him this off-season. He has spent the year in the bullpen due to some rookie starters joining the rotation. Still looks like the kind of pitcher who could be an above-average rotation member for several more seasons.

Bumping again... likely need to move a pitcher or two:

CL Robert Thompson - I don't need him but he's been very good out of the pen. Probably could start.
    RP Archie Dean - Had a rough start to his career but has been pretty good the past three years. I wouldn't want much in return.