Thread: Vote

Vote

Guys we need a 67% vote to go private, and then a 50% vote to choose a commissioner. I vote for lumberstud because I love his ideas. I think it'll make a a smooth running league that doesnt take up a whole lot of personal time. Im willing to work with him unless someone else is interested. Can we use this thread to get the vote going? Again, we need to reach the numbers stated above.

Here are the suggestions that were made that I agree with:

1. Salary cap increased to $60 million

2.Free agent roster expanded

3.Allow commish to appoint caretakers to dormant and unowned teams for roster and lineup changes

4.Normal city and team names for our league

5.Keep draft as is and don't have a live draft

6. Always have two commishes at all times to oversea our league

Please start the vote for the two items now.

Re: Vote

I don't really care for the name restrictions or caretakers (unless the team is unowned), but I am in favor of the change to private league with whomever wants to be commish.

Quote Originally Posted by 303Dad View Post
    I don't really care for the name restrictions or caretakers (unless the team is unowned), but I am in favor of the change to private league with whomever wants to be commish.

Quote Originally Posted by 303Dad View Post

The team name thing iss just a suggestion the caretaker appointment would be for unowned teams dormat teams gt taken from the owner by csfbl when there is no activity for a period of time

I vote yes for privatization of Zeta Pi Psi. I agree with all points you've made and support lumberstud or sphysician as commissioner or co-commissioners. 8 games per day sounds great to me.

Still doesnt look like we have enough votes as yet. Plus now we have four teams without an owner now. Interesting that it seems to have happened all in a day or so. Well, we tried huh?

We could post in other forums to try and attract more active members. Its the first time ive used a created team to join a new league and i will do what it takes to try and keep it going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I vote yes to both.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    We could post in other forums to try and attract more active members. Its the first time ive used a created team to join a new league and i will do what it takes to try and keep it going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    I agree. Its cool to take a team from scratch and work with it. I also like the idea to attract more active members. Any help would be appreciated! Would be just nice to have a smooth running league...and with the suggestions made, I think it would be just that....and not take a lot of time to upkeep (like the leagues with the live drafts).

Wow, I really need to learn to check the forums. Is this idea dead?