Thread: Unowned Teams

Unowned Teams

In case you noticed it, I briefly took over the unowned teams, to check FOA. Wanted to make sure dev/drills are maxed, to keep teams attractive to prospective owners. Tampa looked as if it was 3.5M all around, but salaries have changed, so it's fine. That looked the case in the other 2, but given how Tampa looks, figured I'd better check. They're well beyond max in all 4.

That brings up a couple other points to consider, not for now, but maybe next season, if the teams are unowned. I.e. what to do if players in AAA , with experience, are negatively affecting FOA. Also, if and when, apparently good players, especially those with HoF potential, are stuck in LM beyond a certain age . >24? >25? Especially if there are over-the-hill & overpaid types on the MLB roster. Ex : 39 yr-old $3M P, with 6.00 ERA.

My suggestion would be that any unowned teams are discussed each preseason, and any moves be collectively decided, probably only the obvious, such as the example above .

Re: Unowned Teams

This must be an automatic effect of doing that?^ I didn't do that. They're all scrubs, so won't be missed.

11/2/2024 Shirley Roy (P) Released by Green Bay Phoenix
    11/2/2024 Brad Watson (RF) Released by Green Bay Phoenix
    11/2/2024 Stanley "The Scrub" Severnson (P) Released by Green Bay Phoenix
    11/2/2024 Gregory Laster (P) Released by Tampa Bay Stogies
    11/2/2024 Bradley Twilley (CF) Released by Tampa Bay Stogies
    11/2/2024 Stephen Becnel (P) Released by Tampa Bay Stogies