Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,143 of 1143

Thread: St. Louis Dragon of Flamers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLegend View Post
    Hey combo. CF was a great league and you definitely added to the fun. No clue on the playoffs.
    Thank you. I had a lot of fun and I'm glad you did too. Wish I was here for the revival.

Quote Originally Posted by combolock View Post
    Knowing GM Clayton Kershaw is in to win championships, and not make friends, they have discussed this with some close friends. One of those friends being the new Head Coach of the Bears, Marc Trestman. Marc Trestman said " Living in Canada for a few years have since made me realize that Dean Palmer is a name that should stay in Chicago. I do not think of Palmer as a L.A kind of guy".

Combo Lock has since stopped talking to Trestman and told reporters, "Good Luck Chicago Bears, you will need it."

I don't know if I'm spamming too much, but I can almost guarantee I was on heavy drugs at the time half this stuff was being written. However, I did, at least in RP, predict Trestman being a terrible head coach for the Bears.

Re: St. Louis Dragon of Flamers

The amount of HOF that played on my team is actually pretty atrocious. Looking back, I see a lot of them only played a couple seasons with the team. Norrell, Juice, Harmon, Dean Palmer...so many more.

I would have to look into it, but I'm pretty sure a lot of early HOF played at least 1 season in Chicago....an alarming amount.

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115