Thread: WVWR trade block

WVWR trade block

The Whiskey rebels NEED a bat or two. I just really have no idea what I could give up for some bats as I will have a huge power shortage til my two guys in the LM come up. Take a look at my roster and let me know if anything interests you I can make small trades to benefit your team or maybe something big just try me and see where it goes. I will not trade Wilk, Friel, or Taylor but could possibly move anyone else if the price is right. My roster>>>> https://www.csfbl.com/roster.asp?tea...tatus=3&type=2

Re: WVWR trade block

PM sent.

NL - Rio Grande (2/0/0/0/0)TBE - Michigan (7/6/3/3/2)America's Pastime - Stockholm (3/1/0/0/0)
    TGL - Heraklion (4/2/2/2/1)The Eta Rho - Greendale (5/0/0/0/0)ΛΩB - Blackthorn (1/0/0/0/0)
    Remake AA - Mississippi (3/2/0/0/0)XB - Gateway (3/0/0/0/0)CWS - Miami (1/0/0/0/0)
    CF - White Sox (1/1/1/0/0)RTTB - Arizona State (1/0/0/0/0) 
    Total: 30/12/6/5/3

WS Wins:
    TBE - 1988, 1992
    TGL - 1984

Replied to both PMs sent. Still open to any talks especially with it being such a young league FA's are slim and none so why not make a trade to get something you need for something you have too much of.

Daniel Still would look good in a PANSY DIKEMAN uniform. No homo.
    If you need to get ahold of me, I am now posting as Rando. <<<<---------- Click that to PM.

Well he is available it might cost ya though as I am not gonna give him away.