Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Your biggest complaints

Re: Your biggest complaints

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmo View Post
    Very minor complaint, but on the Roster pages you Batters are on top. When you go to Reassign players, Pitchers are now on top. Can we make a consistent view?
    This is a very good point and you are absolutely right!

The loud music Ad about the car keeps playing when I move to hit the drop down tabs on top and it also plays after I click the drop down selection. Anyway to increase the timer for the hover to play on the ad or have the top drops downs on the left or right side or something.

Please turn off the fly over ad. Enough is enough. Every few weeks it seems it is some other type of ad that ruins this game for me. A pay site can't come quick enough, or I will consider giving up CSFBL after more than 13 years of playing. Thank you.
    North Bay Marauders, Cardinal Fans
    WS Champs - 1981
    Holland Oranje, World Baseball Classic
    WS Champs - 1926
    St. Louis Stallions, Upper Tier
    WS Champs - 2061
    City Saviors, Bad News Baseball
    WS Champs - 2001

I'm in 3 leagues. For the current season, the situational stats "vs Righty" and "vs Lefty" do not add up to the total ABs as shown on the players summary (and team stats page).

Prior seasons all do add up correctly. Is something wrong with the game?

i think they update at 80 and 160 game marks.

They use to be 80 and 160 but for a couple years now its been every 10 days if I remember right. We've discussed allowing them to update every sim though.

We're going to try running it with every sim for private leagues and every 10 for public and see how that goes performance wise starting now.

I don’t know what is going on lately, but, using the site from a phone is borderline unbearable the last few days. It keeps telling me there is a problem with the page and then it has to reload.

I wonder if it is all the ads that are on every page. A fee for an ad free game can’t come soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1018 View Post
    I dont agree that the drafts have been bad, have had about 1 of 3 drafts that have been thin

This is one of the WORST draft lists I have ever seen that just dropped in the world lg.

https://www.csfbl.com/team/draftlist.asp?teamid=4282

Is there a way to turn the ad that pops up from the right hand side?

My complaints.. I still think teams should be able to designate Top 3 Players Available for to be dealt, should be some parameters met so bums are not put up.

Also, I miss the days when I went to a team page, and the highest paid in batting and pitching were shown, maybe i think like three each i believe.. not sure..

b

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738