Thread: Looking for Pitchers

Looking for Pitchers

I'm testing the waters here, because it seems to me that this forum isn't very active. but I'm looking to trade my batters for some pitchers. My team is the Unassisteds and I have plenty of young talent that spans a bunch of different positions. They also have a variety of skillsets. I'm looking to send multiple players for a developed pitcher.

I can get into my available players in more detail if anyone wishes to express interest in discussions. Just shoot me a reply on the forums and I promise I'll try my hardest to work something out. I check em everyday.
    -- Road to the Bigs = PSU Nittany Lions - '81, '84 --
    -- Ellinikos Enomenos = Greendale Human Beings - '28, '30 --
    -- Cooperstown's Finest = St Louis Cardinals --

"Some would say my in game username is fatphil"

Re: Looking for Pitchers

I would like to add that I can offer up any position, mostly, and any tier of player caliber. I have a very diverse group of batters and nearly each one can start on a team. It's a shame to have some of these guy ride the bench. I am open to any sort of trade, multiple players, young recruits, draft picks, bench warmer for bench warmers. If you have any interest in a batter at all I can shape a package that will benefit your team.
    -- Road to the Bigs = PSU Nittany Lions - '81, '84 --
    -- Ellinikos Enomenos = Greendale Human Beings - '28, '30 --
    -- Cooperstown's Finest = St Louis Cardinals --

"Some would say my in game username is fatphil"