Thread: Returning Owner

Returning Owner

I have retaken over the Charleston Chipmunks. Who is active here? and I will try to advertise for this league

Glad to have you back! If I had to guess I'd say about half the teams would be considered active, the message board on the other hand is not active at all.

I'm active, I check the borads but no one ever seems to post.
    On Another note, 3rd straight WS appearance for the Mud Ducks. We'll FAce off against AA for the second straight season.

Smile

I am one of the original pioneers for this league that began back in 2006 and do not want to give up on it. We have never been an active message board league but have also never been in jeopardy of losing it due to membership. If you can advertise or can get the boards going that would be great. When I look at the Hall of Fame or the career leaders, I remember when those guys were drafted, youngsters, and when they got traded.
    How good should Darryl Strawberry have been?

Quote Originally Posted by BKS3172 View Post
    I am one of the original pioneers for this league that began back in 2006 and do not want to give up on it. We have never been an active message board league but have also never been in jeopardy of losing it due to membership. If you can advertise or can get the boards going that would be great. When I look at the Hall of Fame or the career leaders, I remember when those guys were drafted, youngsters, and when they got traded.
    Yeah, I been here from day 1 as well. i like your sig! I grew up on Gooden, Strawberry and Gary Carter.

I am probably a young'un for this game. I grew up on the later years of McGwire and early years of Albert