Thread: R. Dillman Has Left The League

R. Dillman Has Left The League

After completing this season's draft R. Dillman has, all of a sudden, up and quit the league. I have no idea why. He did not inform me of any plans to do so.

This leaves me as the lone commissioner and I have no real problem with that except that it is always a good idea, I think, to have a co-commissioner as a back up in case of real life issues getting in the way of the commissioner completing his duties. I'm willing to go it alone if I have to. I can run the draft, but I would need someone who is more computer savy than I to help me set things up. I have no idea how to do that. Running the draft would be no problem, but setting up the charts ( Zero list, draft list, etc) I will need help with. The best case scenario would be for someone to step up and volunteer to be co-commisioner and take over the draft. In any case, I am asking for someone to volunteer to help out as much as they might be able. Anyone?

Re: R. Dillman Has Left The League

Sorry to hear about R. Dillman, he will be missed. I'd be willing to help out with the drafts and miscellaneous commish stuff as needed. Relatively new to the league, but i really enjoy it and want to see it thrive. I'm not quite sure how to do the zero list, but i have been a commish and run drafts in other leagues and can set up the tables/help run the drafts as necessary. Definitely don't want to leave it all on your shoulders, dknute, and think having 3 or 4 commishes would be ideal, just to help with the workload.

Quote Originally Posted by stinky_pete View Post
    Sorry to hear about R. Dillman, he will be missed. I'd be willing to help out with the drafts and miscellaneous commish stuff as needed. Relatively new to the league, but i really enjoy it and want to see it thrive. I'm not quite sure how to do the zero list, but i have been a commish and run drafts in other leagues and can set up the tables/help run the drafts as necessary. Definitely don't want to leave it all on your shoulders, dknute, and think having 3 or 4 commishes would be ideal, just to help with the workload.
    Thanks Stinky...or, should I call you Pete? I'll go ahead and add your name as a co-commissioner. (I feel a few pounds lighter already). As we go along we can talk more about various responsibilities regarding the draft and other things.

Wow. What a loss for this league. I hope we'll find another good manager to take his place.

Well done stinky_pete. Thanks.

I'm still a little confused what happened to the final block of the draft.
    Balmers noted it as well. Was it forgotten?

We need to redo block 8 since two teams said they didnt receive pm notification.

Your right...we'll redo block 8. I have to go to work now and I don't have time to send out PMs. I'll do it later today and have Noon tomorrow CDT as the deadline. I'll send out a PM to all involved in Block 8 later this afternoon. We'll make this right.
    Quote Originally Posted by psyduck215 View Post
    We need to redo block 8 since two teams said they didnt receive pm notification.