Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2103 Season Discussion

Re: 2103 Season Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Stumba View Post
    After going 66-94 last season I didn't expect the Indy Aces to make the playoffs this season. I'll take it and hope to give a good showing in the playoffs!
    Nice turnaround. Chico's expected to put on the turbo boost toward mid September but couldn't do it. We made some tweaks late but it wasn't enough. Good luck!

Stellar at home, atrocious away from home, another close playoff miss. Even though we didn't expect to make the playoffs this year, the way we collapsed in the 2nd half of the season is disheartening.

Good luck to the playoff teams. Make it memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by buruxa View Post
    Stellar at home, atrocious away from home, another close playoff miss. Even though we didn't expect to make the playoffs this year, the way we collapsed in the 2nd half of the season is disheartening.

Good luck to the playoff teams. Make it memorable.
    Still better than the always third Legion of Doom. My pitching fell apart and we started strong and then got decimated by the Cobras and Ramblers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dknute View Post
    I admit that I'm not close to being a genius like KP

I have to commend the way the Cougars came back from a poor start to the season, to not only make the playoffs, but win the Division quite handily. I have to admit I thought they would not make it.

I knew my Cougars were better than the 39-41 record we had at the half way mark but I also know we aren't as good as our 55-25 record in the 2nd half of the season. It will be all for not anyways as Brisbane has demolished me in the first 2 games of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaJabba View Post
    I knew my Cougars were better than the 39-41 record we had at the half way mark but I also know we aren't as good as our 55-25 record in the 2nd half of the season. It will be all for not anyways as Brisbane has demolished me in the first 2 games of this series.
    Don't worry, my team will choke like they did last season

No drama so far in the LCS. Jackson and Brisbane are 3-0 up. Is this it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123