Seattle has a mix of youth and veterans available for trade.
Two SS's with 88+ RA. I could trade one of these guys for the right offer:
Looking for picks or prospects.
CF John McGee
- Still a very solid CF at 33. Hit 30 HR last year. We have a rookie that's looking to take his place. Motivated seller.
SS Brad Hall
- Solid bat, but hasn't cracked the lineup in Seattle.
1B Bruce Hall
- OBP guy with nowhere to play.
RF Robert Holmes
- Another guy with an OK bat that is relegated to depth.
SP Wayne Williamson
- 33 and still maxed. COntrol freak. Great pitcher.